Skip to main content

WARNING! I'M GOING TO RANT AND RAVE

All right enough is enough.  


I am cold, somebody has obviously not sent mother nature the memo that it is spring.  


Today is May 22.  


Do you know what that means it means that it is suppose to be warm.  


WARM I TELL YOU!!  


I am so tired of it being cold. 


For you that are thinking, "Hey it is warm here."  


Well it is NOT here.  


I am wondering if I have pulled a Rip Van Winkle and somehow missed summer.  


Is it October should I be preparing for Halloween?  


With a high in the low 50's rain in the valley and snow in the mountains it certainly leads me to believe that it is OCTOBER.  


I have spent the whole season of soccer freezing and now I am spending the whole season of baseball freezing.  


I'm so tired of freezing that I am going to . . . . Well I have no clue what I am going to do.  


I am going to rant and rave on my blog! 


So the world (ok, well maybe not the world because who else is even reading this besides me) will know not move to Utah because it is never, never, never warm here. (ok, that is a gross over exaggeration but right now I'm ranting) 


I keep thinking it is time to put the winter clothes up but I can't because it is cold.  


Do you all understand that it is cold?  Please I beg you if it is warm where your at send some heat this way.  


I promise to love you for life.:) 


Ok I'm done hope you enjoyed my rant and my summer music that hopefully sends a message to mother nature. SUMMER PLEASE!!!!!!

Comments

Race Fam said…
Hey it's not only Utah, Its raining outside right now, and it's been windy and chilly. I'm ready for the summer too, I know that 70 sounds nice but I'm ready for the 90's.
Liv said…
I was just talking about how lucky we have been that the tempature (here in Houston, TX) has only reached the high 80's!!!! Don't worry though soon you will thaw out and I will be a dripping mess of humidity and tempurates of abt 95-105! :)
SAS said…
It is cold here too! last Friday it was 104, but today it was 70 and breezy and it poured! I was ready for hot, swimming weather to stay.

Popular posts from this blog

Ride 103.5 miles, CHECK!

Friday 9:40 am I have always lived my life defined. Meaning that I know who I am and I know my capabilities. I am perfectly aware of what I can and can not accomplish. Which is why I never do anything that I wont succeed. Also, a reason why I don't do a lot of things. A LOT! Among the definition of who I am is, "Not an athlete." Really, when we get down to it, it is the reason why I am freaking out about a 100 mile bike ride. Athletes ride a 100 miles, non-athletes aka Krissi do not ride 100 mile bike rides. It is very very simple. Yet here I am messing with my very own definition. I have every confidence that I will reach the end of the ride tomorrow. I have trained, I have worked, I have screwed with the very definition of who I am. Leaving the only option of finishing and dealing with what I have done to myself. I am positive that somewhere around 50 miles I will question and doubt my capability of finishing. I am positive that I will remember, "I am not athlete!...

Ask "the SwimMom" Holiday Edition

One thing that you may not know about me is that in my senior year of high school I worked at Baskin Robins. I scooped, dipped, mixed, and created ice cream concoctions for almost an entire year. It was the best and worst job I ever had. My favorite ice cream desserts were malts. Ummmm!!! That is why when I came across this recipe a few years later I couldn't wait to try it. That is why after I tried this recipe it became one my favorite cookie recipes. Below is the recipe for: "Chocolate Malted Cookies" 1 cup butter-flavored shortening 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar 1/2 cup malted milk powder 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 egg 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips In a mixing bowl, combine shortening, brown sugar, malted milk powder, chocolate syrup and vanilla; beat for 2 minutes. Add egg. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually...

The Second of December

Today is already the second day of December. If I'm not careful the month is going to pass in a blink. Today is also the second day of Hanukkah. I watched the lighting of the National Menorah on TV today and realized how grateful I am to live in a country where we celebrate and embrace all different cultures, religions, and people. It is pretty awesome! I just wanted to pop in for a few minutes and say "Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!" Krissi